Sponsored Links

Sorry Hindi & English SMS

S->Some
O->One Is
R->Really
R->Remembering
Y->You....


What to do When you made a mistake and Someone is very angry with you. Say Sorry but How ?


1, Begano se dosti ki gunjais nahi hoti,
Mout ke badh koi khavaish nahi hoti.
Saayad koi pyaar bhara dil tuta hoga,
Warna November ke mahine mein barish nahi hoti.
I am sorry!!
2, Tum hasti ho mujhe hasane ke liye
Tum roti ho mujhe rulane ke liye
Tum ek bar rooth kar to dekho
Mar jaoun ga tumhein manane ke liye
3, I am sorry to be smiling every time you’re near.
I am sorry my eyes twinkle whenever you’re here.
I am sorry that cupid has made his hit.
I am sorry i love you,
I can’t help it.
4, Apology is a lovely perfume,
It can transform the clumsiest
moment into a gracious gift.
Please forgive me!
5, I know you are angry
I know what you must be going through
I hope you know
How sorry I am for all
That happened between us
Please forgive me.
6, I have committed a sin to make u sad
And am realising that I'm very bad
So plz forgive me to lessen the grief
Your forgiveness will led to a relief
I'm sorry!
7, Dosti main dooriyan to aati rehti hain
Phir bhi dosti dilo ko mila deti hai
Wo dosti hi kiya jo naraz na ho
Per sachi dosti dosto ko mana leti hai.
8, Remember the good times we had spent together, and the beautiful future we had dreamy of...
Darling I never wanted to create a distance between us...
Please let us bridge the gaps...

Sorry Quotes

Sorry SMS | Hindi sorry quotes & poems
1. It must've been so hard on you
I'm sorry for all I put you through
I'm sorry for the helping hand I didn't lend
I wish I'd been a better friend
How do I tell you I'm sorry -
With a gesture, a look, a touch?
How is it I never realized
I hurt you so very much?
2. I'm sorry I hurt you
I didn't mean to
I'm sorry I hurt you,
I regret it, I do.
What I did, I regret
So lets make up and forget.
3. Feeling sorry for yourself, and you present condition, is not only a waste of energy but the worst habit you could possibly have.
4. A bend in the road is not the end of the road… unless you fail to make the turn.
5. Doomed are the hotheads! Unhappy are they who lose their cool and are too proud to say, ”I’m sorry.”
6. Words will not be able to ever express how sorry I am for this, and I have profound regret and sorrow for the multitude of mistakes and harm I have caused.
7. It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are.
8. Vasectomy means not ever having to say you are sorry.
9. No one has the right to be sorry for himself for a misfortune that strikes everyone.
10. Love means never having to say you’re sorry.


Sorry Quotes images
Sorry SMS | Hindi sorry quotes & poems Sorry SMS | Hindi sorry quotes & poems Sorry SMS | Hindi sorry quotes & poems Sorry SMS | Hindi sorry quotes & poems Sorry SMS | Hindi sorry quotes & poems Sorry SMS | Hindi sorry quotes & poems

Sorry Poems

Sorry SMS | Hindi sorry quotes & poems

1, I m sorry
I’m sorry of being so emotional
I’m sorry of being so possessive
I’m sorry that I cry for you
I’m sorry because I can’t live without you
I’m sorry for the tears you shed
I’m sorry for the damage I made
I’m sorry I’ve made you sick
Sorry I hurt you so deep
I’m sorry for giving you sleepless nights
I’m sorry for each and every fight
I’m sorry for your pain & agony
I’m sorry for the missing harmony
I’m sorry for my selfish love
I’m sorry for not caring enough
I’m sorry for my restlessness
I’m sorry for the losing grace
I’m sorry my friend I made you mad
I’m sorry darling you are so sad
Sorry for not giving you any happiness
Sorry because it’s my disgrace
I’m sorry for thinking of you so very much
I’m sorry I always miss your touch
I’m sorry of being so mad about you
I’m sorry for my every blue
I’m sorry of being so immature
I’m sorry now that can’t be cured
I’m sorry of being myself
I’m sorry that I’ve failed
I’m sorry and sorry again
I’m sorry of being insane
But believe me that I love you
Should I say sorry for that too?

2, I'm Sorry But Your My Best friend
I am sorry for what I did
I forgive what you have done
The truth is I miss you
Remember all the laughs we have together
Each day I pick up the phone to call you
&& go wait I can not
because of that fight I cant recall
Don't you remember?
All the teachers who yelled at us for talking
&&the insides jokes that we laughed our heads off with
&&the gossip & rumors we made=]
I told you we will be best friends forever
And I plan to keep that promise
I said things I didn't mean
and you hurt me by what you said also
Just trust me on this
I'm sorry
We seem so far apart now
Which is something I don't want to happen
You were my best friend
&& you can not deny it
If you don't accept this
then I understand
you will not be forgotten











Enter your Email Address here and click Subscribe
 

© 2009 Hollywood Bollywood All Rights Reserved Thesis WordPress Theme Converted into Blogger Template by world dreaMtech

x

Get Our Latest Posts Via Email - It's Free

Enter your email address: